Fresh Start

2013
Become financially secure.
Buy a beautiful car.
Fall more in love everyday.
Get toned and be healthy. 

Two thousand and twelve was a great year for me filled with adventures and trials. Not only did I start three new jobs but I moved to an entirely new state. I also met some great friends and kept in touch with those who mean so much to me. My favorite part of the year was meeting my best friend, someone who I cant imagine life without. He's that kind of guy that makes you realize why I had to cry over so many douchebags to find someone amazing like him. We brought in the New Years together and sealed the deal with a kiss. Not only do we spend most of our time together we make it a point to go on adventures and try things we've never tried before. Our last adventure we shared together was on my bucket list of things I wanted to do before I died. He happens to be a huge Seahawks fan and I happen to be a huge 49ers fan. So of course it seems logical that we would go to that specific game. I thought that wearing three shirts and two pairs of pants would keep me warm but alas I was still freezing. As my team lost I still had a happy attitude as we were leaving the stadium and listening to everyone cheering and making fun of my team. Its an experience I wouldn't change for anything. I'm excited to see what this year has to offer us and I have yet to change my blog name or thought of a cute idea. If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know. Until then happy blogging!

No comments: